A great week for learning stuff.
1. A children’s TV show in Sweden has characters dressed as “poo-poo” and “wee-wee”. (Biss ock Kajs)
2. The pope used to work as a bouncer.
3. The hardest tongue twister is “pad kid poured curd pulled cold”. Read about it here
.All in all, a successful week.
It is not polite to brag, I know, but once again Canada leads the way in another world poll. This time, in a survey of 42,000 respondents from around the world, Canada has been named the country with the best reputation. Sweden was second and Australia was third. I am proud to be Canadian, one of the best places on Earth.
- Australia has world’s third strongest reputation – but is weak for brands and innovation (mumbrella.com.au)
- WHO ranks Canada’s urban air among best in world (thestar.com)