Catastrophic Findings recently passed on the Sunshine Award to me. I have followed this blog for several years and now more about Moomins than I ever thought possible. As usual, these awards come with rules and things to do. First was link to the post that nominated me. See that italicized, red lettered name at the beginning? That is the link. Hit it and visit a great blog.
Second, I have to answer a bunch of questions. So here we go.
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
2. What is your favourite number?
3. What is your favourite animal?
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
Twitter is @joebeans2002
5. What is your favourite time of day?
Anytime can be, but I am partial to suppertime.
6. What was your favourite vacation?
The next one
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
It was hockey, now it’s really not much. Unless sailing is physical, then we will go with sailing.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Drinks come without alcohol???? Whodda thunk that?
9. What is your favourite flower?
10. What is your passion?
Currently sailing, but that could change at any moment.
There, part 2, check. Part 3 is where I lose it. Rather than pass this on, I will bestow it upon the first 10 people that hit the like button. A bit lazy perhaps, but practical.
Thanks again Catastrophic, I appreciate it.
It’s been a while since I last tidied up the odds and ends and things outstanding, and I have a few minutes. Here goes.
1. Evea at Anthony’s Ramblings hit me up with my first Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I enjoy this blog and thank Evea for recognizing me. I enjoy the posts and I can now say I have a blogging friend in South Africa.
2. The Blog Of Funny Names made up 2 awards for me (which are special because no one else has them). Hit the link to see them.
3. Life In The Drivethru bestows a Sunshine Award on me. This blog is great, but seems to have gone dark, no posts since June 3. To bad if it ends, very funny.
4. SightsnBytes, one of my daily stops, was kind enough to nominate me for a One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks Sights, love Newfoundland.
As per my normal, I nominate anyone and everyone for these awards, except my awards from The Blog Of Funny Names. You cannot have those.
So without further adieu (Canada is bilingual, so I slip in some French here and there) here is La Grange.