Nothing fresher than a glacier in Alaska. The prompt this week is Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh. The definition provided is “the definition for fresh has a bit of a fork in it – it’s a state (new, recent, previously unknown) and it’s a taste or sensation (cool, sweet, invigorating, refreshing). Fresh is definitely this cantaloupe (“melone”) granita I enjoyed recently here in Italy. It cooled me down immensely (and it didn’t hurt that it was delicious, too!) “. Doesn’t fit, BUT, I have an out.
“In a new post specifically for this challenge, share a photo which means FRESH to you”
This fits very well. Fresh can me refreshingly cool. Taken as a panorama shot on my iPhone.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (grjr721.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (orlaonoh.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (bostonsamsblog.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (vickyandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (jtomar7.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (bastetandsekhmet.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (ariefannyartha.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (soundcreator.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Challenge – Fresh (perceptivepotcluelesskettle.wordpress.com)
Man, what a crazy summer so far. Between multiple trips to Winnipeg, floods, heat and working too hard, we now will be sort of out of contact for a week or so, although I will seriously try to post a few pictures. We are taking off to Vancouver for a day to continue with our “To Sail Or Not To Sail” adventures. I am really starting to love the sailing thing. Then we take off on a cruise to Alaska. This should (will) be great. See you soon, and I leave you with the obvious.