Category Archives: Antigua
This week the challenge presented us is “Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape”. In the description, one sentence hit me as so true in my thinking in the past while, “the desire to disappear and run away, the need to unplug and shut off”. To some this may mean solitude, or winding down. To me it means leaving nothing on the table as life rumbles on. See it all, experience as much as one can and do it in such a way that maximizes the experience and allows opportunity for that solitude, and the lowering of one’s stress. I think we have found our avenue to escape with a simple sailboat. I sincerely hope we can work this one out.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (erinolearyphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (aboutgivingandreceiving.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (sonelcorner.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (marsowords.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: escape (simplylifestuff.com)
- WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (tchistorygal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (scsurfbutler.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (shazza91321.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (from the Rain) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
We have asked ourselves several times the question, to sail or not to sail. At this point, we have advanced to the point that it is not a definite no, yet still not a definitive yes. We are satisfied that we can do it on a level of ability, now comes the thinking part. As in, what will it take to make this a bigger part of our future. Lots to discuss, lots to post, but at least we know we love doing it. Four hours of 10 foot seas and 22 knot winds showed us that we can handle it, and, indeed revel in it. A quick tease for you. Raw video off Antigua.
- To Sail Or Not To Sail – Antigua (joebeans2002.com)