Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea
This weeks photo challenge is simply titled, Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea. Those who follow me know that I have an affinity for the ocean, and may expect a shot of us sailing the Caribbean or something. Not happening. The shot I have chosen was taken in Eastbourne, UK in 2008. Eastbourne is on the English Channel. We were along the beach, when I noticed Lori’s young cousin standing on a pylon staring off into the sea. I always liked this picture and am happy to have had this opportunity to post it here. She captures almost exactly what I feel like when I am on or beside the sea. The sheer power of the ocean, and the peace it usually has is awe-inspiring and at the same time, contemplative.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (looneyatoms.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (steviepreater.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sea Is A One-Eyed Man (photographworks.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Challenge: The Sea (part 3) (rasklein.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea Grasses (albatz.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Sea (allresourceupdates.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Sea
- In My Element. (flyingonemptythoughts.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (diaryofdennis.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (ryanphotography.co.uk)
Posted on September 5, 2013, in Eastbourne, Europe, Photography, Postaday, travel, United Kingdom and tagged Eastbourne, English Channel, photography, Postaday, Travel, Weekly Photo Challenge. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.