This was taken on Roatan Island in the Honduras. Monkeys make nice hats, very warm and they can be trained to wipe your glasses and hold your ball hat.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise (aditimitra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Surprise (abdulmanafphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: SURPRISE (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
9 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise”
The more surprising one was the parrot crapping down my back whilst it sat on my shoulder, but we didn’t take a picture of that.
A sign of great affection, I am sure.
Would have been a…not very pretty…but interesting photo. 😉
What a shot! Cappuchin monkey? Although i imagine it’s not such a good idea to encourage that kind of interaction…? Next off with the bags, passports and wallets?
I think it was. They warn you to remove shiny objects and if it takes anything to just let it. The handler will retrieve. Very safe sounding.
And remember, you’re not just a member of Hair Monkeys for Men, you’re also the president.
Hmm. A late candidate for comment of the year. Lol
Reblogged this on Is It Possible To See It All and commented: