Tag – We’re It
Sorry if I frightened you.
Lily In Canada tagged me, in what appears to be a rising crescendo of tagginess among the people I both follow or follow me. In this case, I will refrain from tagging anyone else as it would be redundant at this point. There are rules (aren’t there always) and in the interest of saturday morning laziness, they are copy and pasted here.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and the create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
So, how are we doing so far. Number 1, check. Number 2, half check. Number 3, check. Number 4, check. So I only need to do the fun part, answer the questions.
1. If you could live in a different country for a year, where would you live?
Easy, Italy. Likely the most beautiful place I have ever been. The food, unbelievable, the wine hmmmm.
2. What would you do if you were the opposite sex?
Get a sex change.
3. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save 3 things, what would they be? (Family and pets would be safe!)
My laptop, my passport and my autographed Teemu Selanne rookie card.
4. What is your favorite sport and why?
Hockey, because I played for 30 years and don’t want to think I was doing something that I didn’t love.
5. What is a TV show that you hate to miss?
6. If you could be fluent in another language, which would you choose?
French, because Canada is a bilingual country and I’m not.
7. Which actor or actress makes you mad?
Sean Penn, because I think he is about 3 cents shy of a dime.
8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere, provided I haven’t been there before.
9. What is the first thing you would do if you were president, prime minister, etc?
10. Favorite thing to drink?
A nice Malbec, chilled to about 60 Fahrenheit.
11. Do you prefer baths or showers? Why?
Showers, because I don’t want to sit where people put their butts, and always get the feeling that I’m a soup ingredient.