Things I Never Thought I’d Say – I’m A Glitter E. Yaynus
Not only that I am pleased to be a member of this exclusive award. I even propose a theme song for all of us proud recipients.
Now that I created our anthem, I now post our glorious flag.
My fine blogging buddy, El Guapo was the person who has nominated me for this, the most coveted award in blogdom. And now to the puns, and fun and personal embarrassment portion of today’s festivities.
First, I must name 5 things I do that make people hate me. This is easy.
1. I am confident that I am right about most anything.
2. I, like my friend El Guapo, am a bit of a music snob.
3. Canada is the best country on Earth, doesn’t that piss you off that I am Canadian and you’re not.
4. I am a procrastinator, drives Lori nuts.
5. I say, I’ve been there and it was awesome a bit to much.
Second I must list 5 things that I would stick up my ass if forced to. The key word is forced as my sphincter (other than a prostate exam) is a one way valve.
1. My Teemu Selanne autographed rookie card, because I know it would be safe and warm.
2. A picture of my worst enemy, because I could crap all over him whenever I needed to.
3. A well wrapped ham sandwich, just in case I get hungry.
4. A flashlight, so I can find the other stuff.
5. A surfboard, always liked that band.
Then, and I have no idea why, I must run across a freeway blindfolded. I’m going to do this, but I’m going to wait until I get a dog.
And finally I must Pick a Prom Court. this would be a tricky bit as not only do you have to find 5 people (or so) that haven’t received said award, they must also have a pretty good sense of humor. So here goes.
Short and Fun because the answers should be good.
Sightsnbytes because we need a Newfoundland viewpoint.
Magsx2 for the Australian view from down under
Facehookin’ because this could be very interesting.
Words You Can’t Unsay because H.E. got one.
Well, this is done and I apologize to the new members most profusely. Peace,Out!