I Love the CBC – War Criminals
I am so pleased that the CBC’s journalistic standards prevent them from publishing names and photos of wanted war criminals that are living in Canada illegally. It makes proud to know that the CBC supports the idea that Canada should be a haven for murderers, rapists and torturers from around the world without discrimination. As usual they are on the wrong side of the people they purport to represent, US. A recent poll showed around 80% support for the government’s request for the media to publish same. It doesn’t matter to the CBC though. Their standards won’t allow it. Their standards would allow them to cast aspersions against the other media and the government for doing what was asked of them. Oh, and or the record, the public has recognized, reported and had arrested 7 of these criminals to date, with 2 already deported to face their country’s legal system. Good riddance.
- Stop calling the deportees war criminals (fullcomment.nationalpost.com)
- I Love the CBC (joebeans2002.wordpress.com)
- Suspected war criminal removed from Canada: CBSA (ctv.ca)
- Canada releases names of suspected war criminals (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Suspected Peruvian war criminal removed from Canada, border services agency says (theglobeandmail.com)
- Public tips led to alleged war criminal’s arrest: Kenney (ctv.ca)