North Korea is in Charge of World Disarmament – Part 2
This link points out that Canada is the only country to speak out on this travesty. John Baird, Canada’s Foreign Affairs Minister, has asked the North Koreans to pass on the appointment. In addition, he said that Canada will be reviewing it’s participation in the conference. The ONLY country, wow. I am proud of our country for this, and our government. Happy Canada Day!
From the very foolish file comes this tidbit. Believe it or not, North Korea has taken over the chairmanship of, get this, the UN Conference on Disarmament. I have no idea where this comes from but it is on par with the United Nation’s endorsement of Iran’s proposed anti-terrorism conference in Tehran. The world is going crazy in a hurry or am I missing something logical in here.
- Stay Classy, Pyongyang (Updated) (nationalspacestudiescenter.wordpress.com)
- The UN: If At First We Don’t Secede… (via Be Sure You’re RIGHT, Then Go Ahead) (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- United Nations’ New Arms Watchdog: North Korea (wired.com)
- North Korea assumes presidency of U.N. arms control conference (politics.ie)
- Lunatics taking over the asylum (jackrich.wordpress.com)