Now I Believe Everything They Say About UBB
Thanks Bell Canada, thanks for strengthening my disbelief at anything you have said, or will say, about UBB. They have been fined 10 million smackeroos for misleading advertising about pricing of their services. I assume the 10 million will be made up by an increase in my cell rates to pay for, let’s see, network upgrades, or carbon credits or some other fictitious reason.
- Bell Canada to pay $10-million fine for misleading ads (ctv.ca)
- Bell fined $10 million for ‘misleading advertising (windsorstar.com)
- UBB hurts Netflix growth in Canada (business.financialpost.com)
- Whatever happened with UBB? (macleans.ca)
- Internet Billing Debate: Too little, too late (opinion.financialpost.com)